St Anne’s Quarter – a riverside complex in the heart of Norwich with a number of attractive communal terraces and gardens to enjoy. The Waterfront Location and close proximity to the Norwich City Centre provides an ideal location for residents to enjoy.
The project is an Orbit Homes scheme and BA Systems UK were appointed by ISG Construction to carry out the full balustrade works across the scheme. The £23M development saw nearly all our systems installed across the project!
- B30 Structural Glass Balustrades to Steel Balconies
- B20 Post & Infill Balustrades from our B30 Range – 80 x 20mm Steel Posts finished in a hot zinc spray and powdercoated to standard RAL
- Juliet Balconies with Glass Infill
- Steel Balconies – 140mm diameter tubular steel supports to balconies
- B10 Stainless Steel Wall Handrails
All Balconies were pre-assembled off site and delivered to site in complete units, the close proximity to the site made it more accessible for BA Systems to provide modular solutions for our client, reducing installation time.
BA Systems provided the full balcony structure to allow for improved integration of products, providing a lightweight, modular solution that could be easily transported to site and installed.